Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tarot Card of the Day!

Deck: Viking Tarot

Today's Card: Knight of Wands


Meaning: Waiting for and/or receiving a 'sign'. Divining. A turning point, changing of ways.

Thoughts: This seems to correlate with my reading yesterday. More waiting and a possible sign or indication of something 'major'.  With our car being out of commission for the time being I walked to work, which is what I really needed.  Cool day, lovely breeze, and the sun shining.  Not to mention the trees and shrubs were growing wild on the bike path making for lovely scenery.  I had music on and was trying to chat with Odin.  Music on shuffle played two songs back to back that seemed to shed light on stuff.

To put things plainly, it was my way of crying out that while I can be a pain and doubtful I want and need not only Odin's company and companionship but the others as well.  The next song was the response, saying that He was with me despite all the confusion and tears.  I will even go as far as saying I felt something, a presence and a fatherly caress.

I usually don't read much into these sorts of things.  I know there are some people doing shufflemancy right now and it seems to be the new thing to try.  While curious I never really bothered but I was shown otherwise I suppose.





I would like to throw this out there, though I'm not sure how many readers I actually have. If you'd like a tarot reading, I am willing to provide(to a certain extent) without charge.  Why no charge?  I am getting to know this deck and I would feel bad giving an inaccurate reading while asking for money.  If my original deck was still in play I would charge because those guys were spot on but they needed to retire after being in use for over 10 years.

So yes, readings are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment