Monday, July 1, 2013

Does it Feel Different?

Well, it's been a week. Grendal and I were wed on the 21st of June and had a ceremony the next day for friends and family. I am now a Mrs! We've been together nearly nine years now and nothing has really changed. The odd thing is, though, the days after the ceremony we both felt different. Like I said, odd. I think it's the finality of it all. We are comfortable with each other and, in all honesty, have pretty much been a 'married' couple for some time. There was no moving in or anything like that. The big difference now is my last name has changed and there is a bunch of paperwork I have to mess with.  :P

Since the hectic times of preparing the wedding and all of that has come and gone, I should have more free time to post things. I've gone through some ideas in my head in ways of devotion and just flexing my spiritual muscles. More than likely I'll be doing a 'card of the day' type deal with my current tarot deck. I wish I could do such a thing with the runes but I have yet to really connect with it. Other things may/will follow. Probably musings and such.

Look for this stuff Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment