Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Blame the Heat

I really do. We've gone through a week long heat wave. Hot enough to the point that 80 some odd degrees feels oh so wonderful. Not only do I not do well in heat anymore neither does my computer.  With out place being upstairs, the ceiling being low, and the PC's tower being nestled in a corner where the ceiling is the lowest, it's bound that the poor thing runs hot.  So rather than put it through hel we've been keeping off of it as much as possible.  Luckily the heat wave is nearly done with and, I hope, that cooler weather is on it's way back.

I've been going through a funk as well, which does not really translate well into spiritual workings on my end.  I have things set aside that I want to do but I become a puddle of 'I don't wanna' when the heat rises.  Years ago I found out that I am one of those people that once I get my body heat up it takes a while for me to cool down, save for walking into freezers and shedding layers in winter.  No amount of me sitting in front of the fan seemed to help, so Yuko, Tinker, and I just lay about as blobs when the need rises.

So once the temperatures return to something more human I will become more active!  I do have plans, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment