Wednesday, March 6, 2013

30 Days of Devotion: Day 29 & 30

Any interesting or unusual UPG to share?

No, actually. I'm not saying that I don't want to share but I don't have much in the way of interesting UPGs. Since I'm still kinda floundering through this whole thing, I don't know what to bring forth in this situation. I do know, though, that I'll probably cover such things in future posts when they arise.



Any suggestions for others just starting to learn about this deity?

Read the myths and legends, listen to what others have to say about their interactions with Odin, and hear him out.  I've said this time and again: most people see Odin as a harsh deity.  Very manly and war-like.  For some reason he came to me more as teacher and someone I was to journey with.  He has many aspects in the myths and legends, and it shows when you approach each other.  Have an open mind when dealing with him.  Odin has much to teach to those who are willing but you may have to wait. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment