Tuesday, February 26, 2013

30 Days of Devotion: 21 & 22

Music that makes you think of this deity.


I don't remember how I stumbled across this and I had listened to the whole album. LOVE it and this thong really made me think of Odin. Don't know why, but yup.



A quote, a poem, or a piece of writing that you think this deity resonates strongly with.

Ooo, this is a hard one.  I'm not much for poems and quotes, and pieces of writing are few and far between unless I'm reading a book. I am reading something right now, Fellowship of the Ring, but I don't know if I can throw a passage from that in here. I suppose I could, especially after saying that Gandalf reminds me of Odin in a way.

Um, how about "It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule."

I don't know. XD  If anything else strikes me, I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment